EXPERIENCE THE SKY!
EXPERIENCE THE SKY!
Rescheduling & Cancellations
Need to Cancel or Change a Flight?
72 Hours Notice is REQUIRED to change, cancel, and or reschedule a flight that is booked and confirmed. If your flight is canceled as a result of inclement weather, you can reschedule your flight at any time.
If a cancellation does occur, you always have three options:
Reschedule your balloon flight.
Request a refund — See our terms & conditions for more details.
Use your ticket toward a balloon ride anywhere in the U.S. with any of our affiliates.
Your Flight Certificate never expires, so if your flight is canceled due to weather or you have to reschedule your flight for other reasons, we are happy to accommodate your needs! Your hot air balloon cost is directly transferable to another flight time.
Terms & Conditions of Booking
- Flight Certificates do NOT expire and can be used at any time to book a flight and/or reschedule.
- Flight Certificates are refundable for a period of 6 months from the purchase date, LESS 15% of the total
- Flight Certificates are transferable to anyone to book a flight.
- 72 hours notice is required to change, cancel, and/or reschedule a flight that has been booked and confirmed.
Your safety and comfort are always our top priority which is why we have a close eye on the weather at all times.
- Sunrise and Morning Flights: Call our WEATHER HOTLINE NUMBER any time after 4:30 AM the day of your flight to check your flight status at 800-723-5884
- Sunset, Daytime, and Evening Flights: Call our WEATHER HOTLINE NUMBER two hours prior to your flight to check your flight status at 800-723-5884.
We know that your Lancaster hot air balloon ride is a special event, which is why we will work closely with you to rebook your flight in the event of inclement weather. Please note that 72 hours notice is REQUIRED to change, cancel, and or reschedule a flight that is booked and confirmed, but not canceled because of weather conditions.